Theta Healing is energy healing. As such, it empowers us. When coping with a health challenge such as pollen allergies, Theta Healing is powerful. It enables us to better cope with and to overcome our allergies.
Pollen-related or seasonal allergies are those created when pollen is released from weeds, trees and various types of grasses. Pollen travels through the air currents with the intention of fertilizing other plants. Many times pollen reaches the noses and throats of human beings and cause human allergy triggers. Theta Healing can alleviate the symptoms of this type of allergic reaction and put a stop to it. This includes sneezing, coughing, watery eyes, runny nose, itching eyes, sore throat and other symptoms.
HOW CAN THETA ENERGY HEALING HEAL ALLERGIES?
The brain is more powerful than you may realize and is directly involved in healing. The brain receives communication from the central nervous system to alert it to pain and other sensations from various parts of the body. When the body is not in balance, it tends to provide false communication to the brain. Theta Healing techniques help to bring the body into balance to create health both mentally and physically that treats medical conditions including allergies. This natural method of healing is ideal for people who suffer from seasonal allergies due to pollen.
HOW DO OTHER ALLERGY TREATMENTS STAND UP TO THETA THERAPY?
• Avoiding Allergy Triggers – Allergy trigger avoidance is a method suggested by doctors. Using Theta techniques allows you not to worry about avoiding triggers.
• OTC Nose Drops – People with seasonal allergies use over-the-counter nose drops to alleviate symptoms. Nose drops help for a short time and can cause side effects. Theta therapy works at a higher level to alleviate allergy symptoms and prevent them without the use of nose drops.
• OTC Medications – Over-the-counter medications are popular among people with seasonal allergies. This can include corticosteroids, decongestants, antihistamines and other forms of allergy inhibitors. Theta brain wave therapy helps your body naturally inhibit the allergic reaction.
• Immunotherapy – People with severe allergies tend to get injections which are made from purified forms of the allergen that affects them. These shots are usually administered over a period of years. Theta brain wave healing is much faster than injections and doesn’t cause pain.
• Epinephrine – Some people have such a problem with allergies that they have to carry some form of epinephrine for emergencies. This is another type of ‘shot’ or injection that works until you can get further help.
If you suffer from pollen allergies, you may want to consider the benefits of trying Theta Healing rather than utilizing the traditional route. You’ll have a whole to gain and nothing to lose.
Anxiety Medication – Reasons Doctors Do Not Recommend It
Anxiety – Types, Causes, And Treatment