Don’t get rid of your corticosteroid inhaler. It may be the only thing to work with a severe attack, but natural healthcare does offer an asthma attack remedy which can reduce the severity and decrease or totally get rid of the dependence upon medicine like corticosteroids and bronchodilators. It is possible that the use of an inhaler will become less and less.
Inhalers have side effects which are unpleasant,t such as headaches, throat irritation, frequent infections, tremors, or heart palpitations. Use of inhalers over a long period of time can reduce the body’s ability to absorb calcium effectively and cause osteoporosis because the needed calcium is being taken from the bones.
Natural healthcare can provide significant benefits to respiratory functioning and an asthma attack remedy when used along with a broader lifestyle management changes, such as recognizing and avoiding triggers such as dust and pollen and a redo of the diet incorporating the following:
- Eat at least four different-colored fruits, veggies, and beans daily to get a full spectrum of antioxidants.
- Cut out dairy and soy products, and replace with milk and cheese made from rice
- Eat more salmon and oily fish but less meat.
- Each day, supplement with 4,000 mg fish oil, 1,000 mg calcium, 1,000 mg quercetin, 600 mg magnesium, 300 mg grape-seed extract, and 200 mg pycnogenol.
- Coffee has been shown to work as a potent bronchodilator. Drink a cup or two of strong, unsweetened black coffee when you feel an attack coming on
While most of us take easy breathing for granted, those who struggle to breathe come to realize the value of a healthy respiratory system and a strong immune system. The strength and capacity of the lungs becomes all important.
Keeping the immune system in top form is essential for good health period. In addition, for those who tend to have chest and breathing problems, it is important to support the strength and capacity of the lungs by means of regular exercise and by avoiding any known allergens.
What are tissue salts and how can they be helpful as an asthma attack remedy? There are twelve tissue salts in the human body which help to keep it in a natural healthy state, able to heal itself by correcting imbalances at the cell level. When theses salts are in the correct concentration we are healthy, but when an imbalance occurs normal cell function is disturbed and illness results.
Specially prepared doses of biochemic tissue salts can provide a natural asthma attack remedy. These three biochemic, cell supporting tissue salts combined together can provide such a remedy:
- Kali phos (6X) is often called ‘nature’s pacifier’. It has a relaxing effect on the nerves and throughout the body and helps to support healthy breathing.
- Mag phos (6X) has a variety of uses, amongst these is the ability to prevent spasms and tightness in the chest
- Nat sulph (6X) is classically used as a natural bronchial tonic and helps to soothe the respiratory tract
This homeopathic formula of tissue salts may be taken internally at the first signs of wheezing, chest constriction, closed airways or abnormal breathing for effective help as an asthma attack remedy. It supports lung and bronchiole functioning, maintains the respiratory tract and immune system health and doesn’t have the side effects of corticosteroids and bronchodilators.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment – Non-Dairy Sources of Probiotics Supplements
How To Improve Communication And Learning Skills Of Your Autistic Child
Natural Cure For Asthma – Phytoplankton