NAET was started by Dr. Devi S. Nambudripad in, DC, LAc, RN, PhD, in 1983 is described as an acupuncturist, chiropractor, kinesiologist, and registered nurse who practices in Buena Park, California.
Dr. Nambudripad herself suffered severely from multiple allergies her entire life and therefore she began a search for to discover how to improve her own health by eliminating allergies which dramatically improved her quality of life.
NAET is a non-invasive, drug free, natural solutions to eliminate allergies of all types and intensities by using a blend of selective energy balancing, testing and treatment.
It is used to treat many allergies such as:
- foods of all types
- and many more.
Nambudripad describes NAET as an “innovative, completely natural method for regaining perfect health with complete and permanent freedom from allergies and diseases arising from allergies.
” She claims that “there is hardly a human disease or condition that may not involve an allergic factor” and that “most of the causes of common illnesses, like
- back aches
- joint pains
- body aches
- and many more
are, in fact, undiagnosed allergies.“
Science-based allergists define allergy as a reaction of the body’s immune system that take place after the body becomes sensitized to a substance (allergen), usually a protein. Allergic reactions result when allergy-causing proteins combine with antibodies to trigger the release of histamine and other chemicals that can cause skin rashes and various other symptoms.Nambudripad claims that allergens entering the body cause a clash between the “energy fields” of the allergen and the allergy sufferer.
Dr. Nambudripad states–An allergy is defined in terms of what a substance does to the energy flow in the body. Allergies are the result of energy imbalances in the body, leading to a diminished state of health in one or more organ systems.
When contact is made with an allergen, it causes blockages in the energy pathways called meridians. When thought about in another way, it disrupts the normal flow of energy through the body’s electrical circuits. This energy blockage causes interference in communication between the brain and body via the nervous system. This blocked energy flow is the first step in a chain of events which can develop into an allergic response.
How is NAET Preformed:
- Only one allergen is treated at a time such as if you have allergy to eggs that would be the focus on one session, If your immune system is not over reactive one session is normally sufficient.
- For individuals that have multiple sensitivities such as chemicals, environmental, and food allergies and is severely immune deficient they might need to have more than one session to eliminate just one allergen.
- The 10 basic essential nutrients are treated during the first few sessions. NAET can successfully eliminate adverse reactions to egg, milk, peanuts, penicillin, aspirin, mushrooms, shellfish, latex, grass, ragweed, flowers, perfume, animal dander, animal epithelial, make-up, chemicals, cigarette smoke, pathogens, heat, cold, other environmental agents.
- After a NAET session it is essential that the patient comply with a 25 hour avoidance of the substance or allergen that was treated to complete the meridian energy journey so as not to disrupt or cause energy blockage disruption.
- Just as muscle testing is used by holding a homeopathic vial in the patient one hand of the allergen while substantial pressure is put on the other arm, if the patient is not able to hold against this pressure this verifies the allergen.
- It is also important that the muscle testing is used to confirm on the next visit that the allergen is actually cleared and will no longer be symptomatic.
- The procedure with the homeopathic vial of the allergen is preformed the same way except if the patient arm is able to hold against pressure and has substantial strength in his other arm this confirms that the allergen is no longer a problem. This is all done to confirm that the energy blockage has been undone and the meridian energy is flowing freely.
According Dr. Laura Brayton who is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and is a Doctor of Chiropractic graduate from New York Chiropractic College, states that “Having been a NAET patient first and now a practitioner, I am amazed daily at the positive impact NAET has in the life of my patients, I am thankful to Dr. Nambudripad for creating this vitally important technique that has transformed the health of thousands of patients world-wide.”
NAET is definitely an interested form of alternative medicine for allergies. I have myself seen a NAET practitioner and it has helped with the effects of certain allergies. My niece had NAET treatment performed about 10 years ago and the food allergies she had treated, to this day are non-symptomatic. If you or someone in your family would like to try this method go to http://www.NAET.com to and enter your zip code to check for a practitioner in your area. Best of luck!
O1 Visa More Worthwhile Alternative to H1b for Indian Immigrants
Stopping Generalized Anxiety Disorder With The 4 P’s
Allergic to Guinea Pigs?