A viral infection causes herpes, and home remedies for herpes can help to treat the disease. This viral infection is caused by simplex viruses, which are of two kinds, simplex type 1 and simplex type 2. The cold sores or fever blisters are caused due to the mentioned viruses. Moreover, the cold sores affect the face and the lips, and it is a common infection. The home remedies for herpes can treat the condition effectively. Moreover, the mentioned viruses also affect the genital part of the body, and it is the second most common infection. The home remedies for herpes can help a person to get rid of the virus infection in the genital region as well as face and lips. Look at Info Sehat Klikdokter if you want to know more about Health information from KlikDokter.
The herpes viruses show symptoms of active disease by producing blisters on the skin, which may last from 2 to 21 days. However, when the virus affects the genital region, it often does not show any symptoms. Moreover, after a person gets infected, the virus gets transmitted in the sensory nerve cells, and due to this, the infection may reoccur. The home remedies for herpes can prevent the illness from getting transferred in the vital organs, and to avoid recurrence. Also, these viruses are very contagious and can be transmitted to whoever comes in the direct contact of the infected person. Also, the early stages of the infection are harder to diagnose. But, as soon as a person gets to know about the disease, he may use reliable home remedies for herpes.
Virus infection shows many distinct disorders
A common disease affects the face, mouth, genitals, and hands. Nevertheless, the more severe infection may affect the eye and central nervous system. In some severe cases, it is found that the virus damaged the brain. Moreover, the people suffering from the weekend nervous system, AIDS, and transplant recipients are more prone to the infection. The home remedies for herpes can treat the virus as well as strengthen the immune system. Some of the most effective home remedies for herpes are mentioned below.
1. The most effective treatment for blisters is to rub an ice cube on them.
2. In the affected area, apply a few drops of eucalyptus oil mixed with bergamot oil.
3. Increase intake of diets that are rich in zinc, iron, and vitamins. Also, include green leafy vegetables on the menu. It will help to fight the infection as well as it may prevent the virus from entering sensory nerve cells.
4. In a cup of olive oil, add some bee wax and lavender oil. Cook this mixture for 10 to 15 minutes. Let it get cooled and apply to the affected area.
5. Add 30 grams of mallow roots, mellow marsh roots, and mullein into four liters of clean water. Simmer this mixture for few minutes. Filter it and apply it to the affected areas.
6. Increase intake of vitamin B rich foods, for example, seaweeds, bee pollen, and spirulina.
7. Take some baking powder on a cotton swab and apply it on the blisters.
8. Mix aloe vera gel with cornstarch. Apply it on the blisters with a cotton ball.